Wednesday, June 8, 2011

issue 12 pg 2

1 comment:

  1. should hire a good civil rights attorney. You have a clear and probably simple (documented on videio) under 42 U.S.C. 1983.... a right of civil action against the police chief. Slam dunk case. Good luck. Following this closely.