In support of the Quartzsite Police Officers Association members who were wrongfully terminated for "blowing the whistle" on their boss, Police Chief Jeff Gilbert, Jim Stachowiak of freedomfighterradio.net has generously offered to donate $4.00 from every Arizona themed "Don't Tread on Me" flag to the "Quartzsite 8".
The flags are $9.99 which includes postage to anywhere in the US or Canada, and Jim states emphatically that the price has nothing to do with Herman Cain's 999 plan, and is just a coincidence - unless of course Cain was inspired by Freedom Fighter Radio that is!
Stachowiak has also donated a gift basket of "Don't Tread on Me" merchandise to the Saturday, November 19th Quartzsite 8 BBQ fundraiser at Tyson Wells Swap Meet in Quartzsite. The items donated by Freedom Fighter Radio are:
1. Dont Tread On Me Polo Shirt - has embroidered snake on left breast area. Value $20.00
2. Dont Tread On Me beach/tote bag Value $ 15.00
3. 3 foot x 5 foot Dont Tread On Me Flag choices are traditional yellow flag, new black tactical,orDont Tread On Me, Value $10.00
4. Dont Tread On Me hat choice of yellow or black Value $15.00
5. Dont Tread On Me Car Flag Value $ 15.00
6. Dont Tread On Me Coffee mug includes a 12 inch x 18 inch Dont Tread On Me flag Value $ 12.00
The fundraiser includes a 50/50 raffle, prize raffle, auction, bake sale and of course, dinner. Advance tickets may be purchased in Quartzsite at the Shell Gas Station or Everett's Towing for $6.00, or $7.00 at the event. Dinner is served from 3 pm - 7 pm. Proceeds benefit the "Quartzsite 8".
The QPOA officers are also selling raffle tickets for an ATV, and a separate raffle is going to be held for an AR15 rifle, donated by the gun store in Parker, AZ. Tickets for either item are $10 each, and may be purchased at the BBQ, or from one of the QPOA members (who are currently seeking employment in Arizona law enforcement).